Text on poster
- Use a clear typeface and, if possible, a laser printer
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract
- The poster should be readable from a distance of 2-3 meters. This means that all lettering should be at least 8mm high, with a minimum font size of 24.
Material of your poster
- Please do not prepare your poster on canvas but only on paper
Graphs and diagrams
- Graphs and figures should be readable from a distance of 2-3 meters.
- They should be drawn with a minimum line width of 1 mm.
The Poster Sessions will be organised on Thursday 13 June, from 17:00 – 18:00 hours for Group 1 and on Friday, 14 June, from 15:30 – 16:30 hours for Group 2.
- Group 1: P-001 till P-109
- Group 2: P-110 till P-214
The Poster sessions will be held to enable poster presenters to showcase their work. Therefore all poster authors are kindly requested to be present at their poster during their session.
All delegates are invited to walk around the poster area to view the posters and to enter into a lively and challenging discussions with the poster presenters.
Posters will be presented in the Pandora foyer, which is located on the seventh floor.
The number of your poster (for example P-001) can be found in the online Abstract Book, in this e-mail and in the programme book.
Assistance and material for mounting the posters will be available from set-up time in the poster area. Setting-up a poster generally takes at least 10 minutes.
- Mounting posters group 1: as of Wednesday, 12 June 2019 from 07.30 hours
- Dismantling posters group 1: Thursday, 13 June 2019 from 18.30 hours
- Mounting posters group 2: as of Friday, 14 June 2019 from 07.30 hours
- Dismantling posters group 2: Saturday, 15 June 2019 from 11:30 hours
The ECPCA 2019 Congress Organisers and Secretariat will not be responsible for posters which are not dismantled on time. Posters which have not been taken down by the author(s) will be removed and destroyed by the ECPCA Secretariat.
Responsibility for Poster Presentation
ECPCA and local committees do not assume any responsibility for material displayed on the poster boards.
To download the instructions click here.