Upload of your presentation
Speakers are recommended to check-in at the Speakers’ Service Center (SSC) at least 3 hours prior to their scheduled presentation. The computers in the Speaker Service Center will be configured with hardware and software like the ones in the meeting room. It is imperative that you review your presentation in the Speaker Service Center.
The ECPCA Speakers’ Service Center (SSC) is located in room “Uitloop Foyer” which is on the ground floor of the TivoliVredenburg. All presentations will be distributed to the different session rooms from this room only. Technical equipment and assistance will be provided there. You can bring your presentation to the SSC on an USB memory stick. Make sure your presentation is prepared in a 16:9 format.
Conflict of interest Disclosure
In compliance with EACCM and GAIA requirements all speakers must include one slide disclosing conflicts of interest at the beginning of their presentation. Kindly download the template slide here. You may use the ECPCA template also for the rest of your presentation.
- All presentations will be played on PowerPoint 2013 or Acrobat Reader 10 for PC;
- Only video codec’s and fonts as detailed in below will be supported;
- PowerPoint for MAC files should be tested on a PC before attending the event;
- The use of your own laptop during your presentation is NOT
- Presentation time mentioned is incl. 3-15 minutes Q&A (depending on the duration of the session)
Speakers’ Service Center opening hours
Wednesday, 12 June 2019 07.30 – 18.00 hours
Thursday, 13 June 2019 07.30 – 17.00 hours
Friday, 14 June 2019 07.30 – 17.00 hours
Saturday, 15 June 2019 07.30 – 11.00 hours
To download the instructions click here.